Produced in the creamery
with tradition since 1936
GUIDANCE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Within the meaning of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of
personal data and on the free movement of such data
(General Regulation binding since 25.5.2018)
With regard to the concluded contract, your personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "Personal Data") are processed by the company Charing Cross Scientific a.s., TIN 292 78 538 (Trader Identification Number), with registered office at Koubkova 228/13, 120 00 Praha 2.
The Personal Data are processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and the subsequent marketing and the Personal Data can be provided to the following third parties – external accountants, auditors, external law firms, persons providing server, web, cloud or IT services or contractual partners involved in the performance of such services which also involve his/her business partner.
The Personal Data will not be provided to third parties that are based outside the EU and EEA.
The Personal Data will be processed for the duration of the Contract or for the period of archival obligations required by the legislation in force, but not for more than 10 years after its expiry.
In compliance with GDPR, the data subject has the following rights:
- THE RIGHT OF ACCESS to Personal Data, which means that the data subject may at any time request confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to the data subject are being processed, and if so, for what purposes, to what extent, whom they are made available and how long they will be processed. The data subject also has the right to obtain a copy of one's Personal Data, the first copy being provided free of charge. Appropriate remuneration may be required for further copies to cover the administrative costs.
- THE RIGHT OF CORRECTION of Personal Data, which means that it is possible (and necessary) to request correction or supplementation of Personal Data should they be inaccurate or incomplete.
- THE RIGHT OF ERASURE of Personal Data, which means that Personal Data have to be erased if (i) they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, (ii) the consent has been revoked and there is no other reason for processing (iii) an objection has been raised against the processing and there are no prevailing justified reasons for processing (iv) processing is unlawful or (v) it is a legal obligation.
- THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE PROCESSING RESTRICTED, which means that until contentious issues concerning the processing of Personal Data are solved, namely if (i) the accuracy of Personal Data is disputed, (ii) the processing is unlawful, but only the restriction of processing and no erasure is requested, (iii) the contractual party does not need the Personal Data for processing purposes, (iv) or if an objection has been raised against the processing, the other contractual party may only save the Personal Data and further processing is subject to consent or possible only if such data are necessary for the establishment, execution or defence of legal claims.
- THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY, which means that the data subject has the right to obtain their Personal Data which they provided to the other contractual party with the consent to the proceeding or for the purposes of fulfilling the contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and where this is technically feasible, transfer the data to another controller.
- THE RIGHT TO OBJECT against the processing of Personal Data provided for in Article 21 of the Regulation, which means the right to object to the processing of Personal Data in writing or by electronic means.
All the abovementioned rights can be exercised in writing by registered letter to the address of the head office of Charing Cross Scientific a.s., or by electronic means at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The provision of Personal Data is required for the reasons of fulfilling the contractual obligations or the provision is required by law. Non-provision of Personal Data may result in the non-conclusion of the contract.
The data subject expressly agrees with the processing of their Personal Data also for the purposes of commercial and marketing communication.
No automated decision-making or profiling is made on the basis of the processed Personal Data.